Latest Review of our Charity Projects
Helping Romanian Charities
Care for the Elderly
Arts Therapy for the Disabled
Glue Clubs - Rural Education
Why Help Romania?
Our Romanian Partners
MEMORANDUM OF TERMS OF FORMAL LICENCE AGREEMENT
LICENCE : The licence fee shall be waived in accordance with the licensor's support for the charitable use of the premises.
USE : The premises shall be used for the purposes of the retail sale of items to raise funds and meet charitable objectives.
1. OUTGOINGS : The licensee shall be responsible
for the payment of its
2. REPAIR: The licensee shall be responsible for all internal repairs and decoration, together with responsibility for the shop front and all works found necessary to adapt and fit out the premises for the proposed use.
3. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING: The licensee shall not assign or sublet the premises or any part thereof. The licensee shall not grant any franchise or rights to any third party to sell or display within the premises, or advertise goods from the premises, unless specifically approved in writing by the licensor.
4. INTERNAL DISPLAY: The licensee shall maintain a window display at all times to a standard appropriate for the property and keep the premises clean and clean windows externally and internally at all times.
5. TRADE : The licensee shall trade from the premises during normal shop hours in accordance with the hours of business of the locality.
6. ALTERATIONS : The licensee shall not without the previous consent of the licensor make any alterations, improvements or additions to the premises nor alter the external appearance of the premises.
7. TERMINATION : The licensee shall leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition and shall remove all furniture, equipment and other items brought into the premises. Any goods or items left in the premises shall, if necessary, be removed by the licensor at the expense of the licensee.
This agreement is subject to determination on 48
hours notice by either party, Saturdays Sundays and holidays excluded.
9. INSURANCE : The Licensor shall insure and keep
The Licensee is to take out cover for loss or damage to contents, fixtures and fittings.
11. SIGNS : The licensee shall not erect on the
12. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS : The licensee shall
comply with the Offices, Shops and Railways Premises Act 1963, the
Fire Precautions Act 1971 and such other legislation as may apply
to the use proposed.
Signed on behalf of the Licensee.
See our standard Tenancy at Will
See our Excellent References
See our List of Benefits
See our Heads of Terms