a typical field report on the Citizens
CITIZEN’S ADVICE BUREAU
Bacau NE Romania
Citizen Advice Bureau
In the reported period we continued the activity of counselling
and informing the citizens from Bacau District
OBJECTIVES FOR THE REPORTED PERIOD
AND EVALUATION OF THE ACHIVEMENTS
- Offering services of counselling and informing to our beneficiaries
within the Citizen Advice Bureau;
- Informing and counselling old people from Day Centre “ Dr.
In the reported period 210 beneficiaries received counselling
through our bureau.
- A. Offering services of informing and counselling
In the reported period 210 beneficiaries received counselling through
our bureau at our office from Bacau Town Hall and at “Speranta”
The fields of interest remains social assistance and civil rights
and obligations, and the problems from these fields are: social
accommodations, social help, complementary allocations and the allocations
for single parents, emergency medical help, how to make requests
to the People’s Advocate and to the CEDO.
- B. Working in the ANBCC network
ANBCC is launching a new project The Strategy of Development the
Network of Points of Public Informing. The general objective of
this component is to develop an efficient network of points of public
informing in the areas affected by the restructuring mining sector.
It will be founding 110 Public Informing Points in all the areas
of intervention of ANDZM.
The points of Public Informing will be founded in the rural area
and urban area as well in all the areas of intervention of ANDZM.
These points will answer the needs of information identified among
citizens (the advantaged and disadvantaged population identified
in sociological research “Needs and methods of informing in
mining areas”) and of course among Public Local Authorities
and of possible beneficiaries/ partners of the project. Points of
Public Informing will represent an efficient system of Public Informing,
capable to assure the communication with local communities in mining
area and a big transparency of the restructuring process.
For this contract will be hired 10 experts – Regional Coordinators
of the network from Ploiesti, Drobeta Turnu Severin, Alba Iulia,
Baia Mare, Petrosani, Câmpulung Moldovenesc/Gura Humorului,
Bacau, Deva, Oradea, Râmnicu Vâlcea.
During this quarter, Mihaela Jalboaie participated to the „National
Conference of O.N.G. supplier of services of occupying the vacancies”
unfolded in Busteni.
Guests: 41 of ONGs suppliers of services of occupying the vacancies
from Romania. Real participation: 37 of ONGs
Project promoter: Association Targoviste towards Europe
Partners: Foundation LUMINA Braila
Association Familial Help Pro Vita Sibiu
Citizen Advice Bureau for citizens from Cluj Napoca
Foundation PAEM for Fighting against Unemployment from Alba
General objective: to improve institutional and
operational capacity of nongovernmental organizations which supplies
services of occupying the vacancies from Romania regarding public
visibility, credibility, responsibility and their support.
Goal: It was founded “THE NETWORK OF NONGOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS
FOR OCCUPYING THE VACANCIES (RONOR), a federation of similar ONG’s
from Romania, in order to promote the services of occupying vacancies
gathering nongovernmental organizations from Romania and reinforcing
their capacity to activate in this fields (occupying vacancies).
In order to achieve this target, RONOR wants:
1. to represent common interests of its members in occupying the
2. to supply its members with information regarding the services
of occupying the vacancies and the possibilities to cooperate between
RONOR members and international partners;
3. to offer educational and consultancy services for their members
and interested citizens in occupying the vacancies fields;
4. to cooperate with public and central authorities and with other
institutions in this field.;
5. to actively cooperate with international partners on themes regarding
occupying the vacancies;
6. to promote the access of their members to the modalities of financing
7. to coordinate the activities and the projects which are common
for the RONOR members in occupying the vacancies field.
At this conference it was voted RONOR Statute and it has been elected
the members of the board of directors.
The board of directors is made from 7 members:
1. president – Andi Dojana , “Targoviste towards Europe”
2. vice-president – Alin Dumitru, PAEM Alba
– Tiberiu Baiu, PAEM Arad
- Anatolie Socolovschi, Association of Economical and Social Development,
- Iuliana Pertescu, Association Forming, Development, Assistance
- FORDA, Buzau
- Daniel Sorescu, Association of Communitarian Support Provident,
- Zoltan Balla, Foundation Himan Reform, Harghita
Mihaela Jalboaie and Mrs. Mariana from Pistruiatul participated
at 2 sessions of training for the members of the new-made network.
The fields of training were management of European information regarding
occupying vacancies, structural funds - European Social Fund, services
of occupying in EU ( example of good European practice in occupying
field) , monitoring the working market, etc.
Aspects regarding the staff
- We do not have any
- The network is not functioning;
- The data base from INFOBCC is still in progress.
If you would like to make a
quick secure donation to help
those in need in Romania please click